- Functional IT
- Direct Hire
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Job ID:
- Michael Lonnay
The role is to plan, design, and implement the network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT assets in support of continued growth and availability metrics. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links. This role is also responsible for telephone, data center, security systems and other electronic infrastructure.
- 4 year university degree or college diploma required – preferably in the field of computer science or other related academic fields
- 5 years of relevant work/management experience
- 5 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to build and manage project plans.
- Ability to program and configure CISCO switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Strong understanding of routing, VLANS, subnets etc.
- Experience working in a virtualized environment with VMWare, Citrix, and VMWare Horizon.
- Experience with load balancing using Citrix Netscalers.
- enterprise-wide management and configurement: 5 years (Required)
- IT management: 5 years (Required)