- Contract To Hire
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Job ID:
- Amanda Gallone
Junior Accountant –Wilmington, DE
The Jr. Accountant is an entry level role and is responsible for providing accounting and finance support to the Accounting Department. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
Junior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Post payments by recording cash, checks and credits
- Process invoices and issue appropriate payments for all accounts payables
- Establish records of accounts and input entries into to proper accounts
- Perform reconciliations and analysis of general ledger accounts
- Document and ensure proper keeping of financial records
- Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Assist with month end accruals and close
Junior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Strong organizational skills, follow-through and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload effectively
- Strong computer skills, such as working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to take initiative, work independently or as part of a team and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of general ledger accounting
- Working knowledge of accounting software a plus
- Strong communication skills