- Direct Hire
- Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Job ID:
- Rick Tomich
We are looking for a Jr. Developer, who will join one of our development scrum teams, with a main focus on debugging current problems, solving time sensitive issues, and overall development support of our SAAS product.
This is an opportunity to get hands-on experience with our code base, coding patterns, and development tools we use. This role will provide a training opportunity for Jr. Developers interested in working with a highly collaborative and engaging agile tech environment. It will also require gaining business knowledge of our SAAS product along with working with our internal product users.
While not a mandatory or exhaustive list, ideal candidates will have several of the following:
- Experience with object-oriented languages such as C#, C++ or Java
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Understanding of Unit testing, Test-Driven Development and mocking frameworks
- Understanding of REST principles, Service-oriented architecture and API development
- Experience or interest with working in an agile environment
- Ability to demonstrate effective and open communication and collaboration
- Understanding of continuous delivery principles and processes