- Contract To Hire
- Horsham, Pennsylvania
- Job ID:
- Conor Cunningham
Level 1 Technical Support Summary
In need of a Level 1 Technical Support Analyst for a 90 day contract to hire position based out of Horsham, PA. This is an onsite Phone/Remote tools based role in which you will be assisting a large population of end users with technical issues with network connectivity, medical device troubleshooting, and desktop technologies. This is a Monday through Friday shift 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Compensation ranges from $20.00 to $22.00 per hour and is based on experience. If you have some interest please apply with an updated copy of your resume.
Level 1 Technical Support Responsibilities
- Log all help desk calls or email requests into incident tracking system.
- Be comfortable in a heavy phone support environment
- Investigate causes, test solutions, and put solutions in place to reduce calls to the help desk.
- Work to eliminate recurring problems.
- Answer questions regarding the use of the systems and technology, and share best practices
- Candidate must be able to self-manage and prioritize issues as they come in.
- Field level 1 through level 2 technical support issues to resolution from initial point to finish
Level 1 Technical Support Qualifications
- A.S. in Network Technology or Information Technology / related subject matter or higher degree
- CompTIA A+ Certifications, MCP, MCSE, CCENT or related
- Experience with remote tools helping a wide end user base; healthcare preferred
- 1-2 minimum years of related IT experience within a professional environment utilizing a ticketing system
- Solid Customer Service experience
- Experience in application support and network connectivity troubleshooting issue with peripherals and devices; medical devices preferred
- Versatile in a large array of technologies; Active Directory, Windows, Office Suite, VPN, Mobile Devices