- Contract To Hire
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Job ID:
- Ivy Saiia
firstPRO is hiring for Purchasing Assistant for a Global Aerospace Manufacturer located in the Philadelphia area. The ideal candidates should have experience in process raw materials purchasing orders in SAP, manage and monitor order status and expedite orders with supplier as needed, coordinate with Supply Chain Team and Logistics to achieve on-time order deliveries. These contract to hire opportunities with lucrative hourly rate, company offers competitive benefit and bonus once hired.
· Report to Material Manager and collaborate closely with Supply Chain Team, based on demand and production volume to create and process raw materials purchasing orders in SAP.
· Manage book of raw materials orders, expedite orders with suppliers by effective communication with suppliers on order status, shipping status, etc..
· Communicate with suppliers in a timely manner regarding status of order fulfillment, resolve issues and bottleneck and keep all internal stakeholders informed.
· Collaborate with Logistics & Warehouse on in-bound logistics, ensure raw materials orders on-time arrival and meet quality expectation.
· Ensure PO, suppliers performance and in-bound shipment meet quality requirement, ensure compliance of customer requirements.
· Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain or Business.
· Internship or 1+ years of tenure in Purchasing, Purchasing assistant, Assistant Buyer, Order fulfillment, Expediting fields, exposure to Manufacturing industry is a plus.
· Ability to build rapport with internal customers and suppliers.
· Attention to details and excellent people skills.
· Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers.
· Able to pass background check and drug test, proven track record of employment history.
· Reliable transportation to an from work
*$20 to $23 an hour, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm with lunch break, OT applies.