- Supply Chain
- Direct Hire
- Exton, Pennsylvania
- Job ID:
- James Minger
This position is responsible for working in our purchasing department assisting with the import or domestic purchasing of various product lines into three distribution centers located throughout the United States. The coordinator will serve as a point of contact for topics relating to various components of the purchase order process, pricing, assuring continuity of supply & product specifications. Excellent time management and customer focus is required along with attention to detail while entering data.
Our client is a leading provider of products for the foodservice and retail industries. Their product line currently includes 1,000’s of branded and custom printed products. The company maintains strong customer relationships with over 1,000 distribution partners across North America and serves the needs for 56 out of the top 200 restaurant chains in the United States.
Their business philosophy is simple – They want to be the best at absolutely every part of what they do. The goal is to make doing business with them easier than with any other supplier. Their customers love doing business with them and they are radical in our pursuit of excellence. Quite simply, our Client's leadership team and employees realize the importance of a satisfied customer and we pride ourselves on being able to make business easier for our customers.
Working with buyers and other teams to make sure purchase or data is managed and entered properly
Respond to calls and emails from different parts of the organization with a great customer service mindset
· Setup and maintain daily work in processing purchase orders
· Review and approve purchase orders to meet all customer demands
· Set up and maintain vendor and item data in purchasing and ERP systems
· Maintain updated pricing and product specifications for import items
· Enter key data into system to support proper buying
· Work with internal teams (Customer Service/Operations/Sales) to ensure optimal service levels to our customers
· Manage out of stock situations, including identification of substitute product
· Ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Display strong inter-personal and team building skills.
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Effective decision-making abilities
Required Education and Experience
· 4 year degree preferred but not necessary with equivalent experience
· Must have 2-5 years of experience in a support role
· 2 years of project coordination experience
· Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs