- Direct Hire
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Job ID:
- Amanda Sullivan
Sr. Full Stack Cloud Developer with start up equity options!
As a Sr. Full Stack Cloud Developer , you will work collaboratively with product leaders and other experienced Engineers to execute our combined product vision. This role is an early-product hire, with the ability to provide mission-critical input on day one as we develop and launch our second product. You will spend most of your time working on a Node/React application, with exposure to other tech including Azure.
The position requires the ability to thrive in a team-oriented, product-focused environment. The ideal candidate will be driven by the challenge of solving unique problems in a compressed timeframe while balancing the needs of the business and the constraints of timeline/scope. The role will require someone comfortable with some ambiguity/minimal direction, and that can thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Architect, develop, maintain and scale solutions/features/applications on a fully modern, all JS stack (Node, Electron, React/Redux, Webpack).
- Take ownership of mission-critical features related to the development and deployment of reusable React component libraries.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers, provide constructive feedback and guidance where needed.
- Maintain an open dialog with the product team about roadmap, technical debt, and proposed solutions for features.
- Help define and enforce best practices, guidelines, and standards for a fast-growing product.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design
- Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements
- Often leads small-to-medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared. Role models Focuses on single customer. Solves diverse and complex. May lead a project team
- 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total)
- 2+ years of working with JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with Node.js, especially inside of Electron or NW.js
- Experience with a cloud PaaS (azure, aws, google platform, etc)
- Passionate and driven to create an amazing customer experience
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise. Has led small team in delivery of a specific deliverable
- Mastered at least one technical discipline with strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas
- Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge
- Ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence