- Contract To Hire
- Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- Job ID:
- Nicole Goodwin
A mid-size organization in the Bala Cynwyd area, is actively seeking a qualified Staff Accountant to join their team. This position is open due to an increased workload. The ideal Staff Accountant will have at least 1 years of solid general accounting experience, including experience working in the general ledger, as well as an understanding of GAAP.
This is a temporary opportunity with potential for permanent hire.
Responsibilities will include the following areas:
- General Ledger Reconciliations and Analysis
- Journal Entries, Month End Close
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Expense Reporting, Vendor Invoicing
- Purchase Orders
- Assisting with Software Implementation
- Preparing for Audits
Qualified Staff Accountants will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of general accounting experience
- Strong technical skills including Excel
- ERP software experience a huge plus!
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as individually